At the onset of the pandemic, businesses became hard struck financially, socially, and physically as people had to work from home, businesses shut down, and interactive places like daycare, childcare centers, and schools closed indefinitely.
One year post-covid, the new norm entails physical distancing protocols, wearing a mask, and regular cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting. The same concept of regular cleaning can’t be emphasized enough especially for daycare and child care centers as these places are a home away from home for babies, toddlers, and children.
Seeing as these places are high traffic and often involve many activities, the right disinfecting tool is much needed; we’re talking about the CURIS DUO™ disinfection fogger.
What is a Disinfection Fogger?
A disinfection fogger is a fogging machine that uses a fan and liquid solution to emit mist or microbial substances in the air to purify or kill pathogens in the environment. These state-of-the-art disinfection devices work both on large and small scale to sanitize and disinfect the air and surfaces while eliminating bacteria or viruses.
The CURIS DUO™ is the first portable Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide fogger specially designed to disinfect facilities safely while reducing human error. Unlike its competitors, the CURIS DUO™ gives you the option to disinfect via either a spray or a fog, whichever your better suits your childcare space. It is also the only fogging system on List-N of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indicating that it is effective against viruses including flu, MRSA, COVID-19, H1N1, Norovirus, and Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease, as well as against bacteria and mold.
Here are some additional benefits that the CURIS DUO™ can offer your daycare or childcare center:
- Convenience: With its hands-free operation, CURIS DUO™ allows you to clean your high-traffic areas as often as you’d like with the simple push of a button.
- Effectiveness: Lab testing has shown the CURIS DUO™ fogging system to be 99.9999% effective, virtually eliminating living microbes in your daycare facility with a single disinfection treatment.
- Versatility: The CURIS DUO™ can be used both indoors and outdoors, providing effective disinfection for both childcare center playgrounds and interiors. The non-corrosive disinfecting solution can be used practically anywhere, as it will not oxidize or eat away at metal surfaces, electronic devices, etc.
- Safety: Cleaning communal areas can be tricky: some industrial disinfecting products contain harsh chemicals that may leave behind a sticky residue or stain clothing and surfaces. The odors of these chemicals may also cause irritation to individuals with medical conditions, including allergies and asthma. CURIS DUO™’s 7% hydrogen peroxide disinfection formula provides safe odorless and colorless disinfection without sacrificing efficacy.
- Cost-efficiency: Thanks to the potency of the hydrogen peroxide-powered formula, the CURIS DUO™ uses 30% less solution than comparable systems, reducing your cleaning budget.
How to Use The Disinfection Fogger
You can incorporate the CURIS DUO™ fogger into your disinfection plan, which should already include cleaning of high touch surfaces, high traffic areas, and toys, among other objects and rooms in the centers.
Since the fogger works best in large areas, you can choose to use it outdoors for playground equipment, railings, and outdoor benches. Also, consider using the fogger in high-touch or high-traffic areas like bathrooms, reception areas, and playrooms.
Due to the microscopic nature of airborne disease particles, you never know where the infectious microdroplets of germs are, and you can acquire the virus from anyone or anything. This is why every surface as well as the atmosphere must be regularly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected.
To keep children safe and healthy, you must take on the responsibility of keeping the center clean and habitable by ensuring you implement the right disinfecting plan and utilize the CURIS DUO™ and other proper cleaning tools to keep the kids and staff protected.